Call for Papers
Original and unpublished research papers are invited from the Academicians, Research scholars and stake holders across the nation focusing on the theme & sub themes of the conference. Abstract should be submitted on or before 10th April’17 at email@example.com and authors will be notified by 17thApril’17 about the status of their abstract. Full papers for the conference should be submitted before 15th May’17.
Guidelines for Paper Presenters
Paper contributors should note the following:
- Abstracts should be limited to 300 words along with the title.
- Total length of the Full paper should not be more than 5000 words.
- The title of the paper and name of the author(s) should be given on the front page.
- It should be written in A4 size format with 12 font size, 1.5 spacing and 1.0 margin.
- Standard APA style should be used for reference. Footnotes should contain name of the author, title of the book/journal, place and year of publication.
- Maps, diagram and photographs, if used, should be in JPEG and print format.
- Lastly, papers which focus on the Conference theme would be given top priority in the selection process.